No Visa No Arangkada Policy
NO VISA NO ARANGKADA POLICY is formulated by Aglipay Police Station as an anti-criminality tool against lawless elements who are using motorcycle as their getaway vehicle or means in the conduct of the nefarious activities. Aglipay Police Station takes a more aggressive and intensified stance on Police operations and checkpoints to promote the strict implementation of Municipal Ordinance No.01 series of 20212, an ordinance requiring ownership/drivers of single motorcycles operating within the territorial jurisdiction of the municipality of Aglipay to register their motorcycles to be handled by Aglipay Police Station and imposing penalty thereof.
During the Anti-criminality checkpoints, all owners/drivers of single motorcycles plying along municipal street, roads and highways within the territorial jurisdiction of Aglipay, Quirino who be caught for violations of said ordinances are required to register their motorcycle and be issued a sticker with a match Identification Card (ID) for the registered owner in order to travel. Failure to comply with the said policy will be banned to operate or use within AOR be impounded by this station for further verification.
At this policy, owners driver who have not yet avail of the registration for the issuance of the stickers and individual ID Card and first time to visit the station can get a first-hand experience at availing themselves with the hope that they would better understand how the PNP works for them particularly the young ones and in turn, become willing and active partners in effectively defeating motorcycle incident crimes towards the goal of PNP P.A.T.R.O.L PLAN 2030.
- Promote the strict implementation of Municipal Ordinance No. 01 series of 2012;
- Promote strong commitment to crime prevention particularly to motorcycle–riding criminals;
- Increase awareness on how the PNP works for public safety; and
- Deconstruct the daunting image of the PNP in spite of countless allegations.
The activity will be integrated during anti-criminality checkpoint. Duty personnel will strictly adhere to the policy through checking all owners/drivers of single motorcycles plying along municipal streets, roads and highways within the territorial jurisdiction of Aglipay, Quirino if they have sticker and identification card. Those who will be caught for violation of the policy are required to register their single motorcycle as soon as possible for the issuance of sticker with a match identification coordination with LGU Aglipay. ID card and the sticker will be paid by the registered owner for the amount set forth by the municipal council. Failure to comply with the said policy will be banned to operate or use within AOR be impounded by this station for further verification.
Aglipay PS Responsibilities
- This station has and will continue to conduct checkpoint most of the time particular to the place where all single motorcycles will passing through in order to inform them on how to apply requirements to those who have not yet applied (OPLAN VISA) specially to the owner/driver of newly owned motorcycle. This office will also post the social media (facebook) as the most wisely used by netizens for their best information. Likewise, this station will also keep on displaying posters in conspicuous places and distribute flyers among civilians most especially to the owners/drivers and road users which is one way in spreading information. Aside from print and social media means to educate the public on the awareness of the municipal ordinance, we will incorporate in different community –based activities of the station per se.
- Conduct of Series of Lecture to groups of riders and to all drivers/owners in coordination with the barangay officials of all Barangay of this municipality.
Secondary Schools Responsibilities
- Conduct seminars to civilians, drivers/owner of single motorcycles hosted by this office with the partaking of Local Government Unit (LGU) employee of Aglipay, Quirino.
- Provide logistical support in the conduct seminars.
- Brgy. Officials
- LGU Aglipay
- Driver’s and road users
To date, more or less five thousand (Five Thousand) drivers/owners who have registered their single motorcycles and have their stickers and Identification Cards (ID) since the implementation of Municipal Ordinance.